Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Project Runway

I didn't chronicle the last Project Runway. I watched it at my brother's and I had to compete with screaming kids. I kept turning the TV up to drown them out and my sister in law kept telling me to turn it down. I watched it over again later that night.

Buh-bye Keith. Okay, he may be phyisically attractive (I may be a sucker for a guy in drag, but I am also a sucker for thin, chain-smoking, charming brunettes) but he turned out to be a cocky bastard. And kinda stupid. Bringing in pattern-making books? Duh. Auf Wiedersehen, Keith.

Team Angela? It worked. It was a good outfit. And I saw it at the Marshall Field's in Watertower Place. I didn't realize that it was there until we were half-way up the escalator and by that time it was took late to get a picture. And then I forgot about it.

Michael and the Architect work really well together. They need their own show (like Kayne and Robert).

This week? Tattoo Neck quacks.

I am off again for another trip the end of this week. Hello, Texas. Texas! Me. In Texas. Ha.

No comments: