I wasn't able to fully concentrate on the judging portion of Project Runway last night because K called so I was distracted. And I was knitting. And I screwed up what I was working on. Again. But, I did get the basic feel for what the judges thought. They will show PR again and again over the next week so I will catch the full thing later.
Oh, but Kayne. My sweet, sweet Kayne. I love him and his over-the-top colorful-ness, but that shirt? They were designing for themselves, of course, and he would wear that. And it looks like him, so despite the fact that he was channeling Liberace, it was still very him. I just hope he doesn't go down in a ball of flames (so to speak) like Robert did. And Angela. With the fleurchons. Yes, it was very her, but it was ugly. Really ugly. And Jeffery. I hate Jeffery, and because of that I hate to admite that I liked his outfit. But he's an ass.
I loved Laura's dress and it was nice to see her with her hair down. I think she looks better that way.
And the Hamptons meet the Hood? Love.it. Michael is my choice to win it all.
Oh, I forgot about Vincent. Eh. And Uli. That dress looked like every other dress she wears on the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment